KuCoin Exchange will be launching the 17th Spotlight token sale with Chumbi Valley (CHMB) on December 14, 2021 (UTC). The CHMB token sale will operate using the proportional distribution model. KuCoin Spotlight is same LauchPad on Binance Exchange or Primelist on Huobi Exchange or LaunchPad on MEXC Exchange or Launchpad on ByBit Exchange
What is Kucoin Spotlight?
KuCoin has been persistent in its pursuit of finding and supporting blockchain projects with real potential. KuCoin’s vision brings Spotlight to the stage. KuCoin Spotlight aims to assist blockchain projects in raising the needed funds, attracting market attention and improving industrial influence.
Users must complete identity authentication (KYC) in advance, before their purchase. To comply with local regulations, users in some countries and regions cannot participate in the sale.
Chumbi Valley (CHMB) Introduction
Chumbi Valley is an enchanting RPG Play-to-Earn blockchain game being built on BSC and Polygon Network. Chumbi Valley features NFT creatures and original art inspired by Pokemon and Studio Ghibli.
Chumbi is adorable NFT creatures that inhabit a mysterious forest valley. As the main character, you can breed and collect Chumbi, explore with them, and battle to earn crypto rewards. Earn additional rewards by working with your Chumbi to maintain a farm and grow crops. Gather in-game resources to craft NFT items and even earn while offline with Chumbi automation spells. Additionally, you can own NFT land plots in the Chumbi Village, where you can interact with other players and build a community.
How to Participate?
How to Participate
Participants must have an average daily KCS holdings of at least 100 KCS, where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the portion of their average daily KCS holdings against the total average daily KCS holdings by all participating users. To ensure a fair allocation for all participants, there will be a set hard cap for the token allocation per user.
- Token Sale Subscription Start Time: 12:00:00 on December 14, 2021 (UTC)
- Token Sale Subscription End Time: 00:00:00 on December 17, 2021 (UTC)
|Minimum KCS holdings for eligibility||Hard Cap Per User|
|100 KCS||300 USDT (300,000 CHMB)|
*Hard Cap: The max number of tokens your will receive
The Shares of Qualified Users Will Receive (Users must meet the minimum average daily KCS holdings):
(User’s KCS holdings / Total KCS holdings of all participants) * Total Spotlight Allocation (300,000,000 CHMB)
Step by step for Participate KuCoin Spotlight
Step 1: Complete KYC2 (Advanced Verification)
Complete KYC2 (Advanced Verification) before 00:00:00 on December 2, 2021 (UTC). If you fail to pass KYC2, then you will not be eligible for the token sale subscription.
Step 2: Sign Country support
Click The Spotlight Page for Sign
The following countries/areas are not supported for the purchase: Belarus, Myanmar, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Mainland China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, United States, U.S. Outlying Islands, Japan, Canada, East Timor, Cambodia, Laos, Tanzania, Serbia, Tunisia, Uganda, Mali, Afghanistan, Albania, Central African Republic, Somalia, Malawi, Mozambique, Kyrgyzstan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Burundi, South Sudan, Sudan (North), Republic of Guinea, Guinea South Africa, the Republic of Northern Macedonia, the Lebanese Republic, Kosovo, Libya, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Botswana, Ghana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Pakistan, Nicaragua, Panama, Republic of Vanuatu (VUT)
Step 3: Sign Purchase Agreement
Step 4: Participate Now
After completing the steps above, please be sure to click the ‘Participate Now’ button on the Spotlight page.
Note: The above steps can be completed on the Spotlight page before the start time of the Token Sale.
Spotlight Token Sale Details: (Subscribe Now)
- Token Name: Chumbi Valley (CHMB)
- Spotlight Hard Cap: 300,000 USDT
- Spotlight Allocation: 300,000,000 CHMB
- Spotlight Token Sale Price: 1 CHMB = 0.001 USDT
- Token Supported: KuCoin Token (KCS) Only
- Price Ratio: The actual price ratio of KCS will be announced on the day of the Token Sale
- Token Sale Format: Proportional Distribution Model (PDM)
- Spotlight Token Distribution: 5.05% will be unlocked on the Token Generation Event (TGE), and the remaining 94.95% will be on monthly linear vesting for 9 months (KuCoin will distribute the remaining 94.95% before the 17th day of each month, each month 10.55%).
- Total Token Supply: 30,000,000,000 CHMB
- Initial Circulating Supply: 15,150,000 CHMB
- Chumbi Valley Website: https://chumbivalley.com
From 16:00:00 on Decembet 14, 2021 to 16:00:00 on December 16, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin will be randomly taking 3 snapshots of each user’s KCS holdings each day. From these snapshots, each user’s KCS holdings (the average from the 3 holding snapshots) will be determined. Only users who have an KCS holdings over 100 from the 3 snapshots and click ‘Subscribe Now‘ during the subscription period will be qualified to the 17th Spotlight.
*Sub-accounts can’t participate in the token sale as an independent account. However, the KCS holdings in the Sub-accounts will be combined into the Master account for the calculation of the Average Daily KCS Balance.
Daily KCS Holding Calculation Rules:
- Main Account * 100%
- Trading Account * 100%
- Pool-X Account (including locked and unlocked assets) * 100%
Ongoing Pool-X staking programs for KCS (locked assets):
Spotlight Token Sale Timeline:
- At 12:00:00 on December 14, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin will launch the Spotlight Token Sale and open the subscription for CHMB.
- At 00:00:00 on December 17, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin will end this round of token sale registrations, counting the shares of all successfully registered participants.
- From 08:00:00 to 09:00:00 on December 17, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin will deduct the corresponding amount of KCS in the qualified users’ Trading Account and distribute the corresponding amount of CHMB. Please ensure you have at least 20 KCS in your Trading Account on December 17, 2021. If the deduction is successful, the CHMB will be distributed immediately to your Main Account; otherwise, your eligibility to purchase in the Spotlight will be lost.
Please note that the amount of CHMB shares you will receive is based on your average daily KCS holdings.
Follow HFTeam on Telegram
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Important note: Must do your own research before investing in any Project & invest at your own risk, that you can afford to lose!