After listed H2O DAO (H20) on Primelist and Get ROI 3,403% (X34 balance) Huobi Exchange will be listing EGS (EdgeSwap) on our brand-new token listing platform, Primelist, at 13:00 (UTC) on April 8, 2022.
What is Huobi Primelist?
Similar to Huobi Prime, Primelist is a new token listing platform on Huobi Exchange and expands our channels for listing high-quality tokens. With Primelist, participants stand a chance to buy new tokens at a low price and trade the newly listed token once the Primelist activity ends.
EGS (EdgeSwap) Introduction
EdgeSwap is an Ethereum-based layer 2 trading protocol that adopts the ZK Rollup technology. With the industry’s top-grade hardware acceleration solution and circuit optimization system, EdgeSwap provides the market with high-performance, cost-effective swapping and farming services. At the same time, it protects users’ assets and privacy through the highest level of security among layer 2 scaling solutions.
How to join Huobi Primelist?
In this round, “register by queuing” is the only available avenue for users to sign up for the token sale.
1. Register via Queue
- Sign up on Huobi Global and complete the verification process before 10:00 (UTC) on April 8 (if you have not done so already).
- Reach a minimum daily average spot trading volume of 500 USDT in any digital asset between 13:00:00 (UTC) on April 5 and 09:45:00 (UTC) on April 8.
- When the daily average spot trading volume reaches 500 USDT, 1 ticket will be awarded. Maximum 1 ticket per user.
- Daily Average Spot Trading Volume = Total Spot Trading Volumes during the campaign/Number of Campaign Days.
- During the campaign, you can check your trading volume at any time on the event page. Trading volume includes both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, USDC/USDT, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, and DAI/HUSD,UST/USDT).
- Hold at least 50 USDT in your Exchange account before 10:00 (UTC) on April 8.
- From 10:00 (UTC) to 11:00 (UTC) on April 8, eligible users can register to participate in this event. Their USDT balances in the Exchange account will be locked automatically once registration is completed. (Please note: If you have not registered for the event, you will not be able to participate)
- From 11:00 (UTC) to 12:30 (UTC) on April 8, the system will randomly select 1500 lucky users among all participants to qualify for the purchase and allocation of 50 USDT worth of EGS each. These users will see their sequence number (between 1 to 1500) on the event’s web page.
- Remaining participants will have their USDT tokens automatically unlocked and made available in their Exchange accounts.
- Huobi Global will open EGS deposits and spot trading (EGS/USDT) at 13:00 (UTC) on April 8.
- Huobi Global will open EGS withdrawals at 10:00 (UTC) on April 11.
- Margin trading, futures trading, and promotions for EGS with attractive rewards will go live shortly after spot trading for EGS opens. Please stay tuned!
Terms & Conditions:
- If there are no orders on the orderbook within 90% ~ 110% of the last price, all new Market Orders placed for buying/selling will be canceled automatically to prevent slippage. Please ensure that you have done sufficient risk assessment when trading newly-listed tokens, as they are often subject to high price volatility.
- Users from the following countries or regions will not be permitted to participate in this Primelist event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Crimea.
- Orders using API will not be available during the Primelist event.
- The Primelist event is not open to sub-accounts.
- Huobi reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and the right to disqualify any participant who shows signs of fraudulent behavior.
- Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Follow HFTeam on Telegram
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Important note: Must do your own research before investing in any Project & invest at your own risk, that you can afford to lose!