After listed ERTHA (ERTHA) on Primelist and Get ROI 1,478% (X15 balance) Huobi Exchange will be making Deesee (LOVE) available on our brand new token listing platform, Primelist, at 13:00 (UTC) on January 12, 2022
What is Huobi Primelist?
Like Huobi Prime, Primelist is Huobi Exchange‘s new token listing platform for quality tokens. With Primelist, participants can buy new tokens at low prices and trade the newly-listed tokens after the Primelist activities are over.
Deesee (LOVE) Introduction
Deesse is a blockchain-enabled, idle Role-Playing Game (RPG) or Card Placement Game (CPG) with progress-based and skill-based features. It incorporates a Play-to-Earn mechanism, allowing players to earn tokens and NFT in the gameplay.
- Blockchain-enabled token economics
- Role-Playing Game (RPG)
- Card Placement Game (CPG)
- Idle and automated
- Progress-based and skill-based features (Solo)
- Enjoy to Earn (strategy based)
- Japanese anime style with artistic design
- Renowned voice actor casting
- Turn based
- Entertaining multi-level design
- Interesting story line and gameplay
- PvE & PvP
How to participate in LOVE token sale?
Deesee (LOVE) Token Sales details:
- Token name: LOVE
- Total supply: 20 Billion
- Primelist quota: 130 Million
- Buying price: 0.0005 U
- Total lots of the activity: 65000
- Single lot amount:1 USDT
- Buying method: Draw lots at random
- Payment method: USDT
Time of activity:
The activity page will be available from 03:00 (UTC) on January 8 to 8:00（UTC）on January 12. Users can log in to the activity page to subscribe to the token and lock the position (namely, lock up and freeze USDT or HT in an amount no less than the minimum quota. There will be no upper limit for lock-up quota, so the more you lock, the more lots you can get)； Note: Locked assets cannot be traded or withdrawn. Please choose amount carefully.
Lot-drawing close time is at 08:00 (UTC) on January 12. The system will stop freezing and activity lot-drawing, and locked users and users participating in trading activities can start drawing random lots;
Results will be disclosed at 10:00 (UTC) on January 12 where the system will publish the lot-drawing result;
Before payment close time at 12:00 (UTC) on January 12, the system will automatically deduct USDT frozen in the accounts that have successfully subscribed; if no frozen USDT assets are available, a sufficient amount in USDT should be deposited into the coin/coin account within the specified time limit to ensure payment.
Opening time for deposit, and trading with coin/coin account
Opening time for coin withdrawal
Step 1: Sign-up and identity authentication
Before the day of activity (co-occurrence rule) – the user needs to complete sign-up at Huobi Global, and complete identity (non-restricted nationality) authentication.
Step 2: Lock positions to apply
- After the activity starts, the user needs to log in on the App to enter the activity page, and lock HT or USDT according to the page prompt to complete the application. Make sure the locked amount is above the minimum lock-up amount of corresponding currency in the page prompt, with no upper limit. Note: Locked assets cannot be traded or withdrawn. Please choose the amount carefully.
- During the activity, the user can increase HT or USDT to lock on the activity page. The more you lock, the more lots you can get;
- About the lots you get for lock-up:
① Lots a user gets for lock-up = User’s locked amount/single lot amount
User lock-up percentage = Personal lock-up amount / activity total locked amount
(Activity total locked amount = Accumulated locked HT after conversion into USDT plus USDT of all users participating in the activity. HT price is converted into USDT at HT/USDT price at 00:00 UTC. If the converted USDT amount is not an integer, the system will take only the integer.)
② As the amount to be locked during the activity will continually accrue, the user lock-up percentage will be affected by the activity total locked amount. Before the activity lot-dispatching closes, the user needs to monitor the activity and the lock-up percentage. The higher your locked amount is, the more lots you can get, and the higher the probability of winning the lot;
- You can view lots you get for participating in lock-up on the activity page.
- During the activity, the user’s locked fund will be frozen by default and cannot be unlocked. The locked fund will be unlocked after 10:00（UTC）on January 12.
Step 3: Participate in spot trading to get extra lots
- During the activity, the user can participate in spot trading to get more lots only after successful application by lock-up. Only the trading volume after successful application by lock-up will fall within the scope of trading volume valid for getting lots on the day of successful application. The user can get trading activity lots by completing corresponding single-day spot trading volume within the stairs. Such lots will be included in the total lots the user gets in the activity. After the activity is over, uniform random lot-drawing will be conducted;
- Rules for getting lots by participating in spot trading during the activity:
|Single-day spot trading volume range (Calculated as per USDT trading pairs)||Lots you get|
- Trading pair restrictions: trading volume will not be calculated for USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, DAI/HUSD, UST/USDT etc.;
- The calculation method of the trading volume of non-USDT trading pairs: the value of the currency on the left side of the purchase or the currency on the right side of the sale and the value corresponding to USDT in real time.
- The trading time of single-day is UTC 0:00 on the day-UTC 0:00 on the second day
- There may be a delay in the number of transactions displayed on the event page, please be patient
- Users participating in the trading activity can get lots corresponding to the spot trading (spot trading, leverage trading, ETP trading, grid trading) volume on the day with an upper limit of 7000 lots/day.
- You can view lots you get for participating in trading activity on the activity page.
- Sub-accounts cannot attend the event as their trading volume won’t be included.
- Trading Volume of API users will be included.
- Market Makers can only lock tokens but won’t get tickets through trading.
Step 4: Lot-drawing and exchange
- Lot-drawing closes at 10:00（UTC）on January 12. Random lot-drawing will be carried out for the lock-up users and the users participating in the trading activity respectively by the system. The lot-drawing results will be displayed from 10:00 (UTC) to 12:00 (UTC） on January 12. The user’s lot-winning details will be shown on the activity page;
- The system will employ random lot-drawing, and lots the user wins will be generated randomly in the range [0 – the user’s total lots for the activity]. The user’s total lots for the activity = Lots the user gets by lock-up + Lots the user gets by spot trading;
- The system will enter the step of payment and exchange after calculating the lot-winning result. Upon successful exchange, the token will be registered to the coin/coin account.
Scenario 1: If the user locks up sufficient USDT, the system will automatically deduct the USDT equivalent of the token after winning the lot from the lock-up account, and distribute the token to the user’s coin/coin account. Meanwhile, it will release the remaining locked USDT and HT to the user’s coin/coin account. The USDT amount deducted by the system to pay and exchange for the token = (Lots the user wins by lock-up + Lots the user wins by trading activity) * Single-lot amount.
Scenario 2: if the user’s locked USDT is insufficient to pay for the token for which the user wins the lot, the system will unlock the user’s locked USDT and HT, and inform the user to pay as soon as possible. The user needs to pay the amount of the won lots manually with USDT in the coin/coin account (the amount of won lots = (Lots the user wins by lock-up + Lots the user wins by trading activity) * Single-lot amount. Please ensure there is sufficient USDT in the coin/coin account within the specified time limit for payment. If the user fails to pay within the specified time limit, the user will be deemed to have forfeited the award, and the system will recall the corresponding lots.
Example for scenario 1:
Prerequisite: For a given period, if the single-lot value = 1USDT, the token initial offering price is 1 USDT for the same period.
User A successfully applied during the activity and locked 500 HT and 10,000 USDT. The snapshot price of HT at 00:00 on the day of activity is converted into 5,000 USDT, that is, user A locked 15,000USDT in total, which means user A gets 15,000 lots by lock-up (total locked amount/single-lot value).
During the lock-up period, user A also participated in the spot trading activity which lasts for 5 days. User A keeps the specified currency for trading activity which is 100,000 USDT each day i.e. 60 lots per day, and 300 lots in total.
At the stage of activity lot-drawing and exchange, user A’s lot winning range is [0, 15300], where the random lot-drawing will be carried out by the system.
If user A wins 500 lots, he needs to pay 500 USDT (500 lots * single-lot value 1USDT). If user A froze 10,000USDT (above 500USDT), the system will automatically deduct 500 USDT to pay for 500 tokens (500 tokens got = 500 lots * single-lot value 1USDT/token initial offering price 1 USDT), and the user’s remaining 500HT and 9,500USDT will be unlocked to the coin/coin account.
Example for scenario 2:
Prerequisite: If for a given period a single-lot value = 1 USDT, the token initial offering price for the same period is 1 USDT.
User B successfully applied during the activity and locked 500HT and 100. The snapshot price of HT at 00:00 on the day of activity is converted into 5,000USDT, that is, user B locked 5,100USDT in total, which means user B gets 5,100 lots by lock-up (total locked amount/single-lot value).
During the lock-up period, user B also participated in the spot trading activity which lasts for 5 days. User B keeps the specified currency for trading activity, which is 100,000 USDT each day i.e. 60 lots per day, and 300 lots in total (to be determined according to the final trading stairs).
At the stage of activity lot-drawing and exchange, user B’s lot winning range is [0, 5,400], with random lot-drawing carried out by the system.
If user B wins 500 lots, he needs to pay 500 USDT (500 lots * Single-value 1 USDT). User B froze 100 USDT, which is below 500 USDT. The system will unlock the user’s locked 500 HT and 100 USDT, and will meanwhile inform user B to deposit 500 USDT in the coin/coin account. If user B’s USDT in coin/coin account is insufficient to pay, he needs to deposit or trade in a timely manner to get USDT. If he fails to pay within the specified time limit, he will be deemed to have forfeited the award, and the system will recall the corresponding lots.
Step 5: Opening time for trading and deposit/withdrawal
Huobi Global will open LOVE deposit and spot trading (LOVE/USDT) at 13:00（UTC） on January 12.
Huobi Global will open LOVE withdrawals at 10:00（UTC）on January 15.
Terms and Conditions:
- The activity is applicable to v6.4.3 of the App or higher versions. Users using iOS Beta version need to download the latest App on our official website.To avoid irrational operations, the platform will limit the use of Marker Order within 3 minutes after the spot trading is started. The price set for Limit order shall not be higher than 10x the price set in the activity.
- If no orders fall in the range of 90% ~ 110% of the last price on the order book, all new market orders will be automatically cancelled to avoid slippage. Please make sure that you perform sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens, as they are usually affected by high price volatility.
- Users in the following countries or regions are not allowed to participate in the activity of Primelist: Japan, Cuba, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Crimea, the United States and its overseas territories (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands) and Canada.
- Huobi has the right of final interpretation for all aspects of the activity.
- Huobi has the right to disqualify any participants who display fraudulent behavior.
- Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or revise the terms of the or cancel the activity for any reasons without prior notice.
The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global.
Risk Reminder: Trading digital assets and digital asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our detailed risk reminder at https://www.huobi.com/support/en-us/detail/360000188081. Huobi will not be responsible for your trading.
Follow HFTeam on Telegram
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Important note: Must do your own research before investing in any Project & invest at your own risk, that you can afford to lose!