According to the website, Lighting Profit is an Financial Management company registered in the UK (number 12885620) in September 2020. The main activity of the company is to allocate investment capital into the cryptocurrency market and make a profit. Lighting Profit has just operated and is in the SleepMode stage (typically some projects introduced by HFTeam: WoodLife, Commpower – Currently, have won at least 1 round). So this is a good time to join Lighting Profit.
About Lighting Profit
- Official launch: September 29, 2020
- Domain register 1 year: 2020 – 2021
- Payment systems: PM, Payeer, BTC, ETH, LTC
- Min Invest : 20$
- Min Withdraw: USD (1$), Crypto (7$)
- Paid : Manual (Up to 48 hours)
- Profit accrual: 5 day/ week Mon – Fri
- Referral commission: 5% – 2% – 1%
=> HFTeam refback 80% commission (4% deposit)
Plan Investment of Lighting Profit
Currently, the project has 4 investment plans, but in the first phase, Lighting Profit only opens Plan 1 and will gradually open the next investment packages when the project starts to stabilize.
- Plan 1: Invest from 20$ – 250$. Profit 1% daily for 11 business days. Deposit return (ROI: 111%)
- Plan 2 Invest from 250$ – 500$. Profit 1.1% daily for 16 business days. Deposit return (ROI: 117.6%)
- Plan 3: Invest from 500$ – 5,000$. Profit 6% daily for 21 business days. Deposit included (ROI: 126%)
- Plan 4: Invest from 500$ – 5,000$. Profit 4% forever. Deposit included.
Updated: From October 13, 2020, Plan 2 is available for invest.
HFTeam invest: 250$
To get Refback, you must Comment right below with the following information:
- Your Wallet:
Follow HFTeam on Telegram
Follow and Discuss with Blog
- Group Telegram (Vietnamese): https://t.me/hyipfinanceVN
- Group Telegram (English): https://t.me/hyipfinanceEN
- Channel Telegram: https://t.me/hyipfinanceofficial
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hyipfinance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FinanceHyip
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/hfteam
Important note: Online investment always has a certain level of risk. Investors should carefully consider the level of risk before making investment decisions