According to information from the website, Keymat Club is the first platform in the world with a Huge ecosystem that allows you to: Create, launch and successfully monetize your own network projects; Choose, safely participate and earn in any of the presented projects; Become an investor and receive dividends automatically from the profit generated by the platform; Earn on building your team and receive up to 40% of the system’s gross turnover. As such, Keymat Club serves as a kind of starter for other highly profitable projects. The project has an internal token called KM, can use for Staking.
About Keymat Club
=> HFTeam refback 50% commission (7.5% of deposit)
Plan Investment of Keymat Club
- Staking Token KEYMAT from 10 – 10,000 KM and earn up to 50% of the profits generated by the KEYMAT platform every 25 days (about 10-30% / 25 days). Receive profit until you reach ROI: 500% (Staking amount increased by 5 times). Deposit included.
How to start receiving dividends?
Step 1: Buy KM Token
Click “Buy” to buy KM token => Click “Choose currency” to choose the currency => Enter the amount of KM => Click Top-Up to proceed to deposit
Step 2. Staking KM
Click “Staking” => Enter amount => Click “Send“
Attention: The main amount of the staking can’t be withdrawn. The maximum staking income is equal to the amount of staking multiplied by 5 times, after which the staking body is transferred to the archive and ceases to pay dividends.
Example: You have sent 10000 KM to staking. Upon reaching the dividend payout of 50000 KM, your main staking amount is burned. If you want to receive more, you will need to send the desired amount to staking again.
You can also send funds from the affiliate balance to staking (KMR).
Step 3: Receive Dividends every 25 days!
You can withdraw them or transfer them to other platform members, as well as convert them into KM token for internal payments on the KEYMAT platform.
KEYMAT Token can use?
- Selling licenses to create your own projects.
- Sale of the KM Token for participation in platform projects.
- Sale of Advertisement banner spaces.
- Projects individualization services.
- Launching your own projects on the platform.
- Joint projects launch.
- Trading on exchange
- Releasing your own token and connecting “Market Making”.
- KEYMAT Lottery.
- KEYMAT Social queue.
- KEYMAT P2P Crediting.
- KEYMAT Crypto transactions guarantor.
- KEYMAT Wallet.
The following will be available in the month of May and June.
- Insane Turbo 4 project, launch date: 5th of June, 2020.
- Demo version of the KEYMAT P2P Crediting. We want you to have the opportunity to observe the preparation progress of some modules, so that you can see how the idea becomes a reality before your very own eyes, and of course not without your help, dear co-owners of Keymat.
- Deploy of KMX token based on Binance Smart Chain.
What is a KMX token and why does the Keymat platform need it?By how many times can it multiply your funds and when? How will co-owners of Keymat get it? How will it’s release reflect on the dividends? And much more….These questions will be clarified by the Blog in the nearest future.
What is KM, KMD, KMR and how is it used?
- KM is a token used for Staking, Transfer to another User
- KMD is a Token that accumulates interest (Dividends) every 25 days. KMD can Staking, Withdraw and Transfer
- KMR is a token that accumulates commissions from the affiliate program. KMR can Staking, Withdraw and Transfer
- 1 KM / 1 KMD / 1 KMR = 1 USD
Our blog Investment package: $ 1,000
To get Refback, you must Comment right below with the following information:
- Your Wallet (PM):
Follow HFTeam on Telegram
Follow and Discuss with Blog
- Group Telegram (Vietnamese): https://t.me/hyipfinanceVN
- Group Telegram (English): https://t.me/hyipfinanceEN
- Channel Telegram: https://t.me/hyipfinanceofficial
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hyipfinance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FinanceHyip
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/hfteam
Important note: Online investment always has a certain level of risk. Investors should carefully consider the level of risk before making investment decisions