After ByBit Launchpad 7th: izumi Finance (IZI) Get ROI 2,150% (X21 Balance). ByBit LaunchPad will be listing Kasta (KASTA) at 3:30 AM UTC on Jan 5, 2022. Don’t miss this chance!
What is ByBit Launchpad?
Bybit Launchpad is a token launch platform for groundbreaking blockchain projects. It gives users access to pre-listing rounds and allows them to earn new tokens directly on Bybit. The Terms and Conditions for the Bybit Launchpad shall be reviewed and updated regularly.
Kasta (KASTA) Introduction
KASTA is the native token of Kasta, a crypto payment platform that enables instant and borderless peer-to-peer crypto transactions. What’s more, they will not charge any fees from payments that are transacted in the same cryptocurrency, or between two users.
KASTA is the cryptocurrency token that offers a wide range of applications and benefits within the Kasta ecosystem. You can buy or sell KASTA like any other cryptocurrency. KASTA will play an important role in Kasta’s growth and making our mission to steer the world towards worldwide cryptocurrency adoption a reality.
Kasta (KASTA) Token details:
- Name: KASTA
- Total Supply: 1,500,000,000 KASTA
- Total Allocated to Bybit Launchpad: 25,000,000 KASTA (1.67% of the total supply)
- Cap Per User: 9,500 KASTA
- Price: 1 KASTA = $0.04 (exchange rate between BIT and KASTA will be confirmed when the subscription period starts)
- Committed Token: BIT only
- Format: Multiple subscriptions supported
Terms & Conditions for Subscription?
- You must complete the KYC L1 requirement or business verification to be eligible for the event. Users from restricted countries are not allowed to join the event. Please log in to your Bybit account and click here to complete the KYC verification.
- The BIT balance in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account will be counted during the snapshot period. Please note that only your BIT balance and BIT staked in the Launchpool will be automatically counted in the snapshot of your ByFi Account. BIT staked in other products on the ByFi Center (e.g. Dual Asset Mining) will not be included. Your BIT balance snapshot of the current day will be updated at 3:00AM UTC on the next day.
- During the subscription period, if you’ve staked BIT in the Launchpool, unstake first and manually transfer it to the Spot Account. If you hold BIT under the ByFi Account or Derivatives Account, please manually transfer BIT to the Spot Account.
- The minimum amount of BIT you can commit is 50.
- The daily average amount of BIT in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account from 0:00AM (midnight) UTC on Dec. 31, 2021 to 11:59PM UTC on Jan. 4, 2022, must be equal to or greater than 50, and will be rounded up to the nearest integer.
- Subaccounts are not eligible for the event. The amount of BIT under the Subaccounts will be counted towards the Main Account.
- Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
How does it work?
1. Snapshot Period: 00:00AM(midnight) UTC on Dec. 31, 2021 to 11:59PM UTC on Jan. 4, 2022
Over this five-day period, the daily average BIT balance in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account will be automatically recorded through hourly snapshots. Your BIT balance snapshot of the current day will be updated at 3:00AM UTC on the next day.
The five-day daily average BIT balance in your Spot Account, ByFi Account and Derivatives Account will determine the maximum amount of BIT you can commit towards the Kasta (KASTA) project — so top up your BIT balance now!
2. Subscription Period: 3:30AM to 10:59AM UTC on Jan. 5, 2022
You must click on the “Commit Now” button to commit a certain amount of BIT to the new project during this subscription period.
Please note that the amount of BIT you’ve committed will be locked and cannot be accessed for transfers, withdrawals or trading until after the final KASTA distribution.
3. Distribution Period: 11:00AM to 11:59AM UTC on Jan. 5, 2022
Your final KASTA allocation amount = (the amount of BIT you’ve committed / total amount of BIT committed by all participants) * total amount of KASTA allocated for the project.
Based on your final KASTA allocation result, the corresponding BIT equivalent will be deducted from your committed amount, while your KASTA allocation and the remaining BIT will be credited back to your Spot Account.
Please note that the max. amount of KASTA you can receive is capped at 9,500, and the amount that exceeds the limit will be allocated to participants who haven’t reached this hard cap yet.
4. Launch Period
The new spot pair, KASTA/USDT, will be live for trades at 12:00PM (noon) UTC on Jan. 5, 2022, if liquidity conditions are met.
Follow HFTeam on Telegram
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Important note: Must do your own research before investing in any Project & invest at your own risk, that you can afford to lose!